Thursday 9 August 2018

Nocciola- The Chocolate Heaven

The first ever tasting was hell of a experience!

"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a chocolate"

Last week I was invited by Noociola Chocolateri to taste their food. They have a unique name which is quite difficult to pronounce. They mainly deal with desserts and trust me its a dessert heaven. They were previously known as Nutella spot but now they have changed their name to Niccolia chocolatire. They have two branches in Islambad, one in F11 Markaz and the other one in Bahria town phase 4. I went to Bahria town branch.

To begin with, it has a beautiful minimal interior with elegant Italian touch. It was quite good but it was a small outlet. I didn't expect it to be that small though but I like such settings.

Anyways, I did like their walls and that brick style appearance. I am a fan of such walls since forever. All those nutella jars had me drooling! It had artistic touch with a beautiful digital potrait on the wall.

Do you see those white bricks?
I don't know the history of this potrait, though!

Walls also had interesting quotes related to chocolates. The one I mentioned was from that! Lol xD
Here's another!




When we went there, there was only staff and no one else. I think they shall put a board of their restaurant somewhere on the main road too because it was difficult for us to find it in first place. It serves a peaceful ambience with soft light music. If you are the person who doesn't like hustle and bustle of the crowd then this place is made for you!

Staff is very coperative there. I went there with my family and we ordered four different items. They dodon give menu cards on every table instead menu is displayed on the digital screens. This created quite a problem. I didn't had my glasses at that time and I couldn't see the menu. I know this is sad. Unfortunately, the staff didn't had the menu on thier monitor. So, I took out my phone, captured the menu and saw it. Quite a job, no?

Then, I ordered single scoop of both Belgian chocolate ice-cream and oreo ice-cream which were very tasty and were loved by my parents.
I know they are plain.
I liked oreo ice-cream more. You know why do they look plain? Because, I didn't know I
had to mention the toppings separately. Blame my eyesight and waiter's ignorance! 

We also ordered hot chocolate chip cookie with vanila ice-cream and trust me was the best cookie I have ever had.
Nutella filled- cookie slice with Vanilla ice-cream

And last but not the least we ordered volcano monster shake- Nutella Volcano shake. It was very very yummy with hot gooey brownie at the top and bottom as well. It was so heavy that my sincere efforts were put in to finish it but I loved it.😄😉

Everything was up to the mark at Niccolia. It is a best place to satisfy your sweet tooth. Do give it a visit with your friends and family to enjoy chocolate fanticies in a comfortable environment.

P.S: Don't forget to hit the follow button! Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment