Saturday 16 September 2017

Excitement for the parcel

Hello Readers!
How are you all doing? I hope everyone is doing well in their lives. I am also doing well. I was a bit busy with work and stuff at home lately so I haven’t written a blog post for quite long time. And I have not replied to your comments on the blog posts. I am sorry for that. As soon as I got free, I decided to interact with you guys.
Today, I will be sharing a product review. I got this parcel from JUNKIES with a sweet note. It was not so heavy and was nicely packed. It had a beautiful spiral notebook in it and 3 pretty badges. Spiral notebook and all three badges were packed in separate packings.
I like the cover of the notebook. The note book’s cover is of Wanderlust theme which is eye catching. Wanderlust is written on the cover. It has a camera, Eiffel tower and a huge map printed on it. Cover is of brown color. Its size is 6 × 8 inches. It is small in size than the common spiral notebook. Notebook had smooth lined pages.


Parcel contained one large badge and two small badges. ‘Free spirit’, ‘Dream’ and ‘Grateful’ is written on the pretty colorful badges. I love what is written on them. These trendy badges can be worn on the hand bags and you can also wear them on jackets which is a trend these days.


Overall I liked the gifts by Junkies.
Junkies Instagram handle : www.instagram.com/junkiescrafts
Junkies Facebook handle : www.facebook.com/craftjunkies2




Click the FOLLOW button on the right to read more interesting posts.

3 comments:

  1. I was totally trying to figure out what is the end-game of the blog. In the process, I thought it can stand a whole deal of re-writing. - http://bit.ly/2nCmlF2

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice written about your parcel opening excitement

    ReplyDelete
  3. very well written article keep it up

    ReplyDelete