Saturday 3 February 2018

DIY project- 3-D Bookmarks

Hello everybody!

How are you all? I hope all of you are doing great.
This is the second time I am writing about my DIY project. I already had told you guys that I loved arts since my childhood. I always wanted to be an artist but by some luck got into science. To keep my passion alive for arts, I keep on trying different art related stuff, whenever I get free time. DIY projects are a ‘thing’ these days. My recent DIY project was of making 3D bookmarks. I love reading books. I never buy books marks from my childhood. I make them myself. This time I made 3D bookmarks and it was quite fun activity. I made Sponge bob themed book marks.
These are very affordable bookmarks. You can use all the things from your home. This project was not very time consuming at all. Things required to make these bookmarks were:
·       Chart papers of different colors
·       Glazed papers
·       Scissors
·       Water colors of different colors
·       Poster paints of different colors


I made four bookmarks of Sponge Bob, Patric Star, Plankton and Sandy Cheeks. I draw their pictures on the chart papers, then colored them with water colors and poster paints. Different body parts were pasted like cut out to give them 3D effect.
This is how I made 3D bookmarks. It was very easy and interesting project and I loved the outcome. Do give it a try.


To read more interesting blogs, click the FOLLOW button on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment