Sunday 22 April 2018

Beauty-Vaseline products


Hello readers!

I am writing after quite a long time and I am sorry about this. i will try to be regular from onward. 
This blog post is about Vaseline. I have been using Vaseline White and Vaseline Petroleum Jelly throughout my life.
Vaseline White is a good moisturizing lotion. It works on the dark areas and whitens the skin. It is enriched with micro droplets of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. It helps to heal dry skin and its plus point is that it makes it fairer. It contains vitamin B3 which helps to make skin look fairer by inhabiting melanin transfer and production. It is fast absorbing and non-greasy. It is highly recommended for uneven, dry and dull skin.
Vaseline petroleum jelly has always been my favourite. It is the best moisturizer for lips and I think it defeats all lip balms. It works magically for chapped and dry lips. I always keep it in my bag.
Apart from healing your lips, it works best for dry skin as well. It helps you get softer feet, smooth skin and it effectively works against wrinkles. And the best thing about Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is it actually helps you get longer eyelashes. Have you ever faced the issue of splint ends?... Apply Vaseline Petroleum Jelly on your hair to get rid of split ends. In short, it can do wonders.

I would definitely recommend these Vaseline products.



No comments:

Post a Comment