Friday 4 August 2017

Trendy hand bags for casual hangouts

Hello Hello Hello!


I am back with yet another blog.


Ladies! Whenever you are going out, you opt for your best outfit and shoes and you give yourself a chic makeover. A trendy and stylish bag completes your outfit. You can go for clutches, cross body bags, bucket bags, back pack or small hand bags. Take into consideration that the bag must go well with your outfit and personality.



Here are few of my favorite bags for casual hangouts and I believe you all will love them.

  • 1. Borjan's

Got a glimpse of this bag at Borjan shoes. I liked it but never got it which I really regret now 😢
It has a very sleek body. Its soft pink colour actually got my attention and I liked its golden chain strap too. It’s a must have in your wardrob 

  • 2.  Fendi Kanl



 Cheetah prints always excite me. I am a big fan of cheetah prints. Don’t you think this Fendi Kanl cross body bag is a beauty? Yes it is definitely a treat for sore eyes. Moca colour and cheetah will make it standout in a casual gathering. Its double chained shoulder straps make it more durable. I think it will look best with a white or plain black top or kurta.

  • 3. Jimmy choo



This Jimmy choo bag will definitely give an elegant look to your casual outfit. Look at its intricate details! The push lock golden closure gives it a smart look and your belongings will remain secured in it.
  • 4. Beechtree



Bucket bags are quite a hot pick this season. This leather bag from Beechtree will go with every outfit be it with jeans and top or pant and kurta. This leather bag has a small handle to carry around. I think it’s a classy bag and you should make it your perfect companion for this season.
  • 5. Michael Kors


Michael Kors bags have always been my favourite. I can easily rely on Micheal Kors. This burgundy coloured bag is quite spacious. You can carry all your daily essentials easily. It has a shoulder strap with two small hand straps. It will go quite well with light shades.

  • 6. Cult Gaia


Cult Gaia is offering a very unique range of bags. Look at this marigold bag made of  Bamboo. It looks like a basket. It is best for a beach party or a visit to any other water body. This petite bag will surely turn the heads over.

32 comments:

  1. Beechtree is beautiful. Would love to have one for my wife. Next month is her birthday...Great list by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice made, like he last one in bamboo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 100% a Michael Kors kind of girl - such a stunning bag! xx
    Marina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been one for handbags but thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bags are so cute! That bamboo bag is the perfect neutral piece for a beach day. It really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the second bag best, but that might be because of the fluffy keychain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bags are so cute ! I'm always searching for a new one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have found a new one from this blog :)

      Delete
  8. I am very fond of handbags. And I have big collection of it. Lovely bags. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only bags I wear now is a backpack full with diapers in it!😂 The number 6 looks intressting!

    www.familyearthtrek.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a bag addict. Any recommendation works perfect for me :X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that my article helped you somewhat!

      Delete
  11. I am a huge fan of Jimmy Choo and the bag you present is simply...gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such trendy bags! I loved this post💚Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wouldn't mind having one of each bag to be honest! I am such a bag collector haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I'll have dreams about that Jimmy Choo bag. Oh, if only I didn't spend all my money on travel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh I just love all of these bags! The bamboo bag stands out to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The bag from Borjans is my favorite. The color of the bag is everything! I am a fan of chain straps. Wish I could find that bag where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE the bag from Borjans! I love the soft pink color!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like all but the Michael Kors. I don't want to advertise him and his brand. I don't mind his initials on my charm that hangs from my MK bag but that's as far as I'd go. Love the Borjan purse.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some of these are nice but theyre just not big enough for all the crap I carry in my bags every day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh the fendi one is to die for! Although I'm more comfortable with satchel, something like that MK one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that Jimmy Choo bag, the best thing is shopping for handbags! I see a lot of people holding that #6 bag, I guess it's a new trend? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  22. all bags are very trendy very smartive

    ReplyDelete
  23. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!..
    leather sling bag

    ReplyDelete